How To Setup Hotmail on iPhone & iPad
In addition to many people also can set on their smartphone or tablet Hotmail using Hotmail on your computer or laptop. This could very easily by utilizing the default mail app on smartphones or tablets or by downloading a special app Outlook. You have Hotmail, but then set a time to make use of.
Hotmail setup on iPhone and iPad
You can set up Hotmail on your iPad and iPhone in various ways. The following is one of the easiest way:
1. On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings, then click Mail, Contacts and Calendar.
2. In the Accounts www.Hotmail.co.uk Sign in Page , choose Add Account for.
3. You can now choose from different e-mail services such as Hotmail, which is also called Outlook. Now choose the option Outlook.
4. Enter your email address and password for your Hotmail account.
5. Choose the fields that you want to synchronize, for example contacts. If you have synced the fields, choose Save for the option. Hotmail is now set on your iPhone or iPad and ready to use.
Hotmail on Android smartphone or tablet
Follow the steps below to set up Hotmail on your Android smartphone or tablet without having to download the Outlook app.
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet to the e-mail application
2. You will be asked for your credentials from Hotmail. They are required to set up Hotmail. Enter your information.
3. Setting up Hotmail is successful and you can not always log in now using your inbox.
In the app store from Apple, you can also download a separate app for Hotmail and set up on your iPhone. Note that Hotmail now officially called Outlook and Outlook app also hot and not Hotmail. Download the app and then choose the option Getting Started. You can now choose Outlook as your e-mail service to use on your iPhone. Log in with your Hotmail email address and password. You can now use Hotmail on your iPhone via the Outlook app. Also through the Play Store from Google that can be found on any Android smartphone you can download the app and set Outlook Hotmail. After setting, you can always use your Hotmail account without logging in again.